Thursday, March 12, 2009

...one more thing....

I forgot to show you something earlier.....I mounted one of those Dollar Store TVs in the upper left hand corner of the store..... Glue...lots, and lots of glue!

Thought I'd show you a peek of what the skate shop actually looks like......

Terrible! Such a mess! LOL, but I had to find a way to keep Otis from destroying that cork floor, so by having that "Junk" box in there, it keeps him out! ....somewhat...
*I also went ahead and added the 'label' feature to my blog (All the way at the bottom!)......Let me know if it helps or not.....I think it's a bit toooooo much, too many labels!!! LOL!

5 comments:

Caseymini said...

Katie, try stretching a piece or two of saran wrap over the front of the box when you aren't working on it. It irritates the heck out of the cat! Also, at which dollar store did you find the neat tv?

CA Verstraete said...

The tv looks very cool! You could've put it on a shelf too? Well you knew that, ha!

yeah the labels are a lot... think anyone will actually use or look at it?

Katie said...

*Casey~ I bought it at an actual Dollar Store...it's a magnet photo frame...

*Chris~ I had to put that TV over a poster and above the door frame...figure gluing it was my best bet....Reminds me of the ones in doctor offices, you have to break your neck to see them!! LOL

And I wish I could pick and choose what labels I wanted to post! My list would be really short, haha!

Anonymous said...

I love your skate shop! It's coming along very nicely. Reminds me of the one on the Beach I used to go into as a teen with my brother. The TV is a very cool addition. Great idea!

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

This skate shop is FAB! I always wondered what I could do for the boys, always making roomboxes for the girls, and this is such a cool idea, cant wait to show them! Kate xx