Monday, March 16, 2009

The Sisterhood Award


I have been awarded the Sisterhood award from:




*Casey from http://caseymini.blogspot.com/ wrote "#10. Goes to all of the other people that read this blog! You know who you are!" ......Well, she knows I read her blog everyday, so I thought I'd include her in this list as well!

*Debbie from http://debbiestinytreasures.blogspot.com/ said "Gosh, its all a bit overwhelming!So I've decided in the Spirit of the Generosity that it was given, I'd like to award this award to everyone that follows my blog.After all we are all Sister's in the blogoshere.. "

...and if I've missed anyone, I apoligize! Thank-you everyone for including me in the award. All of you mean so much to me...I appreicate all the comments and emails I recieve, and feel 'blessed' to know such a talented group of people!!!

The rules connected to the award are thus:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

...I think I'm going to follow in Debbie's and Casey's footsteps here and award this award to everyone that reads my blog! Really, you All are amazing! Thank you for being my "Sister"!!!

OK....On another note..........

There has been discussion about what kind of camera we use..so I thought I'd add my 2 cents. I'm currently using a Sony Cyber-shot. It's little enough to slide into my back pocket....and takes some pretty darn good pictures. Thought I'd throw in a flower pics too....
This one is titled "Lean on Me"
But before you go.......
I finally got around to watching the Tinkerbell Movie
.............and let me say: I'm ready to move to Pixie Hollow!! Anyone who wants to build a fairy house should watch this, so many cute ideas. And Casey...you'd enjoy it, too.....It's steampunkish, but in a fairy kinda way.....She's called Tinker Bell, because she tinkers. Like I said, really cute movie, and it has a great moral! I think Disney did a great job with this movie!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Great Photo of the Tulips Katie..

Anonymous said...

I love the picture "Lean On Me". It is a different and unusual shot.

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

I Love Tinkerbell! Bought it for our daughters and they laughed as i sat there making sketches and making notes as to what fairy things i could make! Im suppposed to be making a fairy house for my stepdaughter for Christmas so this is good research.....well thats my excuse, i love the film!
Ive added some Practical Magic pics and website for you on our blog!! Hugs Kate xx

Debbie said...

Katie, just got your comment about my Vegetable Boards, yes I still make them..

Jo Raines said...

So glad you discovered this. It's been quite a week and I didn't realize I didn't go around and let everyone know I had passed this one on!

Jody
Mini Leaps and
Bounds